Terms & Conditions
Belvoir Interiors Terms and Conditions
The documents set out in this section govern your dealings with Belvoir Interiors. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
What is Covered
This Guarantee is offered by Belvoir Interiors Limited, The Eco Centre, Screveton, NG13 8JL. Belvoir Interiors guarantee is for 2 years from the date of purchase, all fitted furniture, kitchen cabinets, door and drawer fronts, cabinet frames, cabinet hanging brackets, cabinet panels, adjustable legs, cornice, pelmet, plinths, hinges, drawer runners, cabinet storage solutions.
The guarantee is subject to the terms and conditions below.
Conditions of the Guarantee
• This Guarantee relates to products purchased for domestic use only
• If the product fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship within the guarantee period Belvoir Interiors will repair or replace the affected product or part
• Where the products are no longer available, Belvoir Interiors will, at its discretion, provide you with a replacement product of similar specification
• These are the only remedies available under this Guarantee
• All claims must be supported with the original receipt or other reasonable proof of purchase
• The Guarantee assumes the product has been installed and maintained to a suitable standard.
• The Guarantee applies to the single product in question and does not extend to the replacement of other products in the kitchen, general household fittings or furniture
• The Guarantee is non-transferable to a new owner of the product if the product has been removed from the premises in which it was first installed and then reinstalled in other premises
• All claims must be made as soon as reasonably practicable once the defect has been discovered
• Belvoir Interiors require reasonable opportunity to inspect the product in the installed situation. In circumstances where it is not reasonably practicable for the product to remain in situ, the product should be retained for inspection
• Belvoir Interiors reserves the right to instruct a third party of its choice to inspect the Products to determine the cause of any alleged defect in the Product before confirming the defect and replacing the product.
What is not covered
• Products that have been damaged or neglected as a result of a failure to, assemble, install, use or care for the products in accordance with the instructions.
• Belvoir Interiors will not accept responsibility under this Guarantee if a product is damaged or becomes defective due to modification, misuse, neglect, infestation, wilful or accidental damage or act of God
• Replacement of other products in the kitchen, general household fittings or furniture or the repair of other consequential or incidental damage arising from a defective product that could not be reasonably foreseen at the time the product was purchased or installed
• Products damaged as a result of the use of strong chemicals, • Products installed into business premises or domestic premises connected with business (e.g. holiday lets)
• Normal wear and tear
• Natural discolouration that may occur over time
• Products sold or installed outside the UK or Republic of Ireland
• This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights
How to make a claim under the Guarantee
• If you wish to make a claim under the Guarantee this must be done so in writing by email to [email protected]
• You will be asked for a copy of your original receipt or other reasonable proof of purchase
Appliances, sinks, taps, worktops, or other components other than furniture with manufacturers warranties.
How to make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty
Belvoir Interiors are not responsible for any manufacturer’s warranty. Should an issue with products with a manufacturer’s warranty arise, it is the customers responsibility to contact the manufacturer to carry out the claim.
This Guarantee is offered by Belvoir Interiors Limited, The Eco Centre, Screveton, NG13 8JL
The workmanship is guaranteed against fault for 2 years from commencement of your installation.
What is Covered
This guarantee is specifically limited to cover the workmanship carried out during the installation services provided to you but trades directly employed by Belvoir Interiors, sub-
contractors are responsible for their own guarantee and must be contacted directly should a claim need to be carried out.
What is Not Covered
This guarantee does not cover;
- The products themselves
- Damage as a result of natural deterioration of fair wear and tear ie silicone deterioration
- Accidental or intentional damage, abuse, misuse, neglect You are not covered for routine maintenance or adjustments, including but not limited to, door adjustments, hinge adjustments, toilet seat adjustments, and any silicone renewal.
Terms and Conditions
If you experience a problem, or in the event that a fault appears during the guarantee period, you must notify us by email as soon as reasonably practicable, upon becoming aware of the problem or fault. Delaying notification may affect your rights under this guarantee; the guarantee will not cover remedial work that is required as a result of delayed notification (for instance where additional problems have arisen due to the delay).
We will support assessment of the claim via remote observation from photographs and videos supplied by the customer however may arrange for an engineer/inspector to examine the problem or fault to ascertain whether it is covered by the guarantee.
Where the issue identified by you is as a result of faulty workmanship and therefore covered by the guarantee, we agree to carry out those repairs necessary to rectify the problem or fault at no cost to you. Where we deem it to be necessary, we will provide replacement products. Where identical products are no longer available we reserve the right to provide a product of similar specification.
Where works are carried out under this guarantee they will be covered by this guarantee for the duration of the remaining term of this guarantee; the guarantee period will not restart on completion of the remedial works.
The Guarantee is non transferable to a new owner of the product if the product has been removed from the premises in which it was first installed and then reinstalled in other premises This guarantee only applies where the products (and therefore the workmanship of the installation services) have been used for domestic purposes only.
What to Do In the Event of a Claim
Email [email protected] with a description of the issue and documents to support the claim.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE GUARANTEE